- This Legal Notice includes general terms governing access and use of website www.ritmogestion.es (hereinafter, the website) which owner is AGEDI, with Company Tax Code G79070520, with registered office in Madrid, 28006, calle María de Molina, 39, 6th floor, and registered in the Ministry of Interior's Registry of National Associations (Group 1, Section 1, national number 609552), email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +34 91 417 04 70.
- By using this website or any of its web pages, the user expressly and unreservedly accepts the general terms herein.
- The user gets bound not to use the web site or any of the services offered within it with an aim to carry out unlawful activities, against moral, public order and, in general, to make use of it according to these general terms. Likewise, the user undertakes not to carry out any advertising or commercial exploitation activities through these services and not to send messages using a false identity or hide in any way the origin of the message.
- AGEDI acts exclusively as a communication service provider among parties, not being responsible for contents that parties, in contravention of these general terms, could send to each other, being the user the only responsible for their truthfulness and lawfulness. Particularly, it is forbidden to use these services for sending advertising or criticisms to the providers of the service.
- The user gets bound to respect the limits of use of web site ritmogestion.es and of AGEDI services established at any time.
AGEDI will not be held responsible for any failures that could happen in communications, included the deletion of data, incomplete transmission or delays in sending data, neither for the transmission network operability at any time. AGEDI will not either answer for a third party who, breaking the security measures established, access to messages or use them to send computer viruses.
AGEDI has adopted all security measures established by law for the protection of personal data provided by the user. However, AGEDI cannot guarantee the absolute inviolability of its security systems, nor can guarantee the security or inviolability of such data during transmission through the Net.
AGEDI does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability and utility of contents transmitted by users when using the web site ritmogestion.es or of AGEDI services, nor its veracity or accuracy. AGEDI does not control the use that users make of the website ritmogestion.es, nor guarantee that they use it according to these General Terms.
AGEDI does not control nor guarantee the absence of any computer viruses within the services provided by third parties through website ritmogestion.es which could result in changes to its computer system (software and/or hardware) or in documents and electronic files stored on its computing system. The only aim of links made available to users on website ritmogestion.es is that of providing access to content and information services, mainly music, offered by third parties, not being in any case liable for those services.
- AGEDI will be able to interrupt the service provided by website ritmogestion.es that is being used by the user, and to terminate immediately any relationship with him, if a misuse of website ritmogestion.es or of any of the services offered by AGEDI is detected and can be considered against these General Terms.
- AGEDI shall be able to modify at any time these General Terms or introduce new conditions of use of web site ritmogestion.es and/or the services of the web site, included the free use of the service. Such modifications shall be applicable only since their entry into force.
All contents posted in this web site, graphic design, images, data bases and source code are owned by AGEDI, Promusicae – Productores de Música de España (hereinafter PROMUSICAE), their respective members and/or their legitimate owners. Any other use different from a strictly private use shall require previous written authorization from its owner
Trademarks and logotypes included on the website are also owned by AGEDI, PROMUSICAE and/or their legitimate owners, and their use without authorization is strictly forbidden.
- The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which may apply, accept as legislation for this contract the Spanish laws and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid for any matters that might arise.
© AGEDI. All rights reserved.Back to login